Tropical overnight oats
Ingredients (1 serving)
40 g oatmeal
125 g low-fat yogurt (peach flavor)
or soy yogurt
25 g soy milk or semi-skimmed milk
1 passion fruit
1 tsp coconut flakes
1. In a bowl, combine the oatmeal, yoghurt and milk.
2. Cut the mango into small pieces. Cut the passion fruit in half.
3. Take a jar and layer the seeds of half a passion fruit on the bottom.
4. Top with some mango followed by half of the oatmeal mixture. Repeat again with a layer of mango and the second half of the oatmeal mixture.
5. Finish with a layer of mango and the seeds of half a passion fruit.
6. Spread the coconut flakes on top of the fruit layer.
7. Leave covered overnight in the fridge.
8. The overnight oats are now ready to eat.
TIP: Prepare several servings, so you can have breakfast ready for a few days. You can also vary with different flavors! Choose a different yogurt flavor and/or a different type of fruit.