Salmon in the oven
Ingredients (4 servings)
800 g potatoes (waxy)
500 g green beans
4 salmon fillets
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 branches of cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Leave the skin on the potatoes and wash them clean in water. Dry off.
3. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Brush the salmon with this mixture, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Brush the cherry tomatoes with the rest of the mixture.
5. Boil the green beans briefly (about 5 minutes) in water.
6. Cut the potatoes into small wedges. Mix this with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano.
7. Put on a baking tray covered with baking paper and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Place the salmon on top of the potatoes and return to the oven for 15 minutes. The cooking time depends on the thickness of the salmon fillets. 15 minutes is sufficient for thin fillets, thicker fillets may require a little longer.
9. Add the green beans and cherry tomatoes for the last 10 minutes.
COMMENT: It is important that the potatoes are in pieces of fairly equal size. Otherwise some pieces will be cooked and others not.