Ingredients (2 servings)
200 g chicken breast or tofu
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green pepper
2 whole wheat tortillas
40 g grated cheese (15-20% fat)
1/2 ripe avocado
Cherry tomatoes (+/- 6 pieces)
2 tbsp low-fat Greek yoghurt or soy yoghurt
Oil for stir frying
Pepper and salt
1. Cut the chicken and peppers into small cubes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the chicken. Season with salt, pepper and cajun spices. Add the bell pepper and fry briefly with the chicken.
3. Remove the skin from the avocado, mash it with a fork and place in a small bowl. Cut the cherry tomatoes into small pieces and add to the avocado. Add the juice of 1/4 lime and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Put the yoghurt together with the juice of 1/4 lime in a bowl. Season with cajun spices and mix well.
5. Use some kitchen paper to grease a frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the pan, sprinkle some cheese on half a side and cover it with the chicken-paprika mixture.
6. Fold the top half over so that the tortilla is folded in half.
7. Repeat from step 5. You can have 2 tortillas in the pan at the same time.
8. Fry for about 2 minutes until the bottom is golden brown, turn and
fry the other side until golden brown.
9. Cut into pieces and serve with the guacamole and yoghurt dressing.