2 stalks of leek
1250 ml of water
1 cube of vegetable stock
1 tbsp olive oil
Pepper and salt
6 slices of wholemeal bread
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Italian herbs (or other herbs of your choice)
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into pieces. Cut florets from the broccoli and cut the leek into pieces and rinse both.
2. Cut the onion into pieces. Put olive oil in a cooking pot and fry the onion briefly. Add the leek and let it simmer for a while. Add the zucchini and broccoli.
3. Add the water and stock cube. Season with salt, pepper, oregano and thyme.
4. Put a lid on the cooking pot and let the soup simmer for 20 - 25 minutes.
5. Mix the soup with a hand blender.
6. Serve the soup with some croutons.
1. Cut the crusts off the bread. Cut the bread into cubes.
2. Mix the olive oil with Italian herbs and heat in a pan.
3. Add the bread and fry until golden brown on all sides.
4. Let the croutons cool and drain on some kitchen paper.