300 g oatmeal
75 g unsalted nuts
(eg. mix of almonds and walnuts)
30 g flax seed
60 g agave syrup
1,5 tsp vanilla-extract
1,5 tbsp peanut oil
1,5 tsp cinnamon
50 g raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
2. Chop the nuts in coarse pieces.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oatmeal, nuts and flax seeds.
4. In another bowl, mix the agave syrup, oil and vanilla extract.
5. Add the agave syrup mixture to the oatmeal mixture. Mix this well together.
6. Add the cinnamon to the mixture and mix it in.
7. Divide the mixture well over a baking tray covered with parchment paper. Press the mixture well so that the layer does not become too thick.
8. Bake for about 25 minutes. Stir halfway through, so everything is baked evenly. The granola is ready when it has a golden yellow color.
9. Remove from the oven, let it cool down and add the raisins.
TIP: Store the granola in a closed jar. This way it will stay crispy the longest.