Ingredients (12 pieces)
1 ripe banana
120 g oatmeal
80 g peanut butter 100% natural
30 g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
50 g dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
2. Mash the banana with a fork.
3. Place the oatmeal, peanut butter, banana, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and baking powder in a large bowl and mix well.
4. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Roll cookies and place on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Make sure they are a little apart and flatten the top a bit.
6. Bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
7. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
TIP: Choose 100% peanut butter. This contains no additives and is therefore the best nutritional choice.
STORAGE: The cookies can be kept covered at room temperature for 2-3 days.