Bread bowls filled with egg
Ingredients (4 pieces)
4 round crusty sandwiches
4 tsp low-fat cream
Pepper and salt
1. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
2. Cut the top of the sandwich and keep this top part on the side.
3. Remove some of the inside of the bun until there is a hole big enough for an egg.
4. Place the rolls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Crack an egg in each sandwich. Add a teaspoon of cream per sandwich and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake the buns in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with some finely chopped chives.